Here are 20 indications of phony companions that you should know about:
1. They will in general vanish when you need their kinship most.
2. They every now and again tattle about different companions to you (so they likely tattle about you also).
3. They endeavor to make you feel remorseful or utilize aloof forceful practices when things don’t go their direction.
4. They experience considerable difficulties being glad for your triumphs and accomplishments.
5. They are impartial in becoming more acquainted with you on a more profound dimension.
6. They put you down for your suppositions or convictions.
7. They judge your imperfections and missteps brutally.
8. They seldom start social gatherings or calls to interface.
9. They generally turn the discussion back to themselves.
10. They never go to bat for you before others.
11. They habitually break guarantees or “overlook” responsibilities.
12. They have an elevated feeling of vainglory and qualification.
13. They use back-gave compliments to confound and wound you.
14. They express things to humiliate or disgrace you before others.
15. They call you just when it shows up they don’t have anything better to do.
16. They rush to complain or get irate with you.
17. They hold your past mix-ups over you and won’t let them go.
18. They contaminate you and every other person with their terrible state of mind or testiness.
19. They overlook the imperative things going on in your life.
20. They can without much of a stretch drop you as a companion when it suits them.